Mercedes C63 AMG Convertible 4.0 BiTurbo Stage 1 Remapping with Dyno!!!

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Hello forum members,

Stunner of a C63 AMGin this morning

The Gentleman has recently bought this MY2017 Convertible and is very much looking forward to the summer months but got this for a very good price indeed!

Running the Bosch MED17.7.1 which we have full communication via OBD.

Stock runs had this strange fluctuation at the top end of the rev range which after investigation we have put down to the fact the previous owner did 10k of the easiest miles of its life!

After a lot of WOT runs on the dyno we could smell the cats being cleared out and the last few runs before calibration the smell of catalysts disappeared and the end of the plot normalised.

Got the vehicle inside the Dynocell and started letting it cool down before any pre runs and logging. While vehicle was cooling I did my usual diagnostic and physical checks to make sure I was happy the car was in a fit state to begin work.

From here after getting base data for a stock vehicle and then started our calibration session.

After a full session and a whole load of runs and tweaks later we gained an extra +118bhp and +209nm

Below are plots, shots and videos.

For any enquires please feel free to pop me an email to info@gadtuning.co.uk or call direct on 05603 67 21 09

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/rolling-road-essex/

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD

2.jpg
1.jpg
Mercedes C63 AMG L15ENU Stg 1 Jpeg.jpg

fabes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E400 Coupe
Sheeesh, that's a lot of (extra) torque!!

Why are these (and many MB) performance engines so under mapped from the factory.....?

Still thinking about it here (even though its a lowly n/a V6)

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Sheeesh, that's a lot of (extra) torque!!

Why are these (and many MB) performance engines so under mapped from the factory.....?

Still thinking about it here (even though its a lowly n/a V6)
Many reasons they develop them as a platform for multiple models in their line up! With either software or minor modifications can give you a range that starts from a vanilla C63 to S, E63 to S, AMG GTC and GT-R to the PRO etc.. All the base 4.0 Unit with a few differences.

Also emissions laws play a factor and future model ranges.

Many thanks

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
My god! Mega gains again.
:eek::)
Must resist,
Must resist. :)

fabes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E400 Coupe
Many reasons they develop them as a platform for multiple models in their line up! With either software or minor modifications can give you a range that starts from a vanilla C63 to S, E63 to S, AMG GTC and GT-R to the PRO etc.. All the base 4.0 Unit with a few differences.

Also emissions laws play a factor and future model ranges.

Many thanks

Do remaps impact emissions....?

Remapped cars pass MOTs and my Saab after its remap was essentially the same iirc

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Do remaps impact emissions....?

Remapped cars pass MOTs and my Saab after its remap was essentially the same iirc
Yes normal UK MOT Emissions tests it will still pass with what we class as "Stage 1" So software calibration with all OEM hardware intact..... Unless...… Anything regarding the catalysts or removal of OPF/GDF systems the it will fail the emissions tests.

Many thanks

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom