Mercedes C63 AMG Wagon 4.0 BiTurbo Stage 1 Remapping with Dyno time!!!

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Thanks AMGeed!

I am with Adrian Flux currently and they have done a great deal for my modified Focus St225 over the years (Had since new in 2006) but the rates for the C63 are a bit high for the remainder of my policy. Good to know though, thanks. Remapping is not likely to create a higher risk really, and get better MPG ;)

Get a quote from A- Plan brokers and Privilege insurance company. Both accept remapped cars and the increase over stock very little.
But as you know, location is everything when it comes to insurance premiums.

Minvalla

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C63 S Wagon 4.0 V8
Thanks AMGeed

I'm originally from Poole and going down this weekend to see family and mates....!

Cheers
Pete

Minvalla

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C63 S Wagon 4.0 V8
Get a quote from A- Plan brokers and Privilege insurance company. Both accept remapped cars and the increase over stock very little.
But as you know, location is everything when it comes to insurance premiums.
Update - Adrian Flux say no additional charge for me for a Stage 1 remap (11 - 25% BHP increase), just £30 admin.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Update - Adrian Flux say no additional charge for me for a Stage 1 remap (11 - 25% BHP increase), just £30 admin.
Result.:)

Get it in writing from A Flux. My son in law had an expensive fine and points due to an admin error Adrian Flux refused to accept was their fault.
Never trust a voice on the end of the phone saying it's fine. It's strange how recorded phone calls can go missing when it suits;)

Minvalla

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 C63 S Wagon 4.0 V8
Result.:)

Get it in writing from A Flux. My son in law had an expensive fine and points due to an admin error Adrian Flux refused to accept was their fault.
Never trust a voice on the end of the phone saying it's fine. It's strange how recorded phone calls can go missing when it suits;)
Yeah I know, its confirmed on the MyAdrianFlux portal - will take a screen shot though!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom