Mercedes-me

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Has anybody else observed that the MB Portal Mercedes-me is becoming more useless by the day? Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems that you cannot access your car's Electronic Service History there now despite CS saying you can. I might be wrong though, in which case, can anybody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks for any help.

Ernie

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
It should be under “Mercedes me assist” under the “Digital Service Report”. To access it the first time, you need the SecCode from the last paper version of the Report produced by your dealer.

Nigel Hewitt

Reaction score
Website
www.nigelhewitt.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300/W212/2014/2L Diesel Hybrid (Also a Honda CBR1000RA Fireblade)
Since the latest upgrade the 'Guide', the nearest thing I have to and owners manual won't even run.
Admittedly a full uninstall/reinstall fixed it not that it offered any help on my error message.
Mercedes don't seem to be good at this stuff.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Yep - I have it (without the dongle) on my car and originally, it could be accessed without the app on the www which I found useful for trip planning. They have removed all www access and I have to pay for many features (in the app) that are not available to me in my car. I do like & use the geofencing feature.

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
I use the Mercedes Me app and think it is a great thing which I look at frequently to keep an eye on tyre pressures and trip data etc.
I have also used the speed alert and geofencing features which were very useful.
I currently have no service history with it being a new car so cannot comment on this.
The app had some glitches when I first started using it but updates seem to have fixed that.
It is free for me to use for 3 years so it's a big thumbs up from me. :)

OP
E

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Many thanks to all for the help...just need to get the last report from the garage to access the code.

ERnie

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I use the Mercedes Me app and think it is a great thing which I look at frequently to keep an eye on tyre pressures and trip data etc.
I have also used the speed alert and geofencing features which were very useful.
I currently have no service history with it being a new car so cannot comment on this.
The app had some glitches when I first started using it but updates seem to have fixed that.
It is free for me to use for 3 years so it's a big thumbs up from me. :)
Yep standard free on new cars. However I'm keeping my SL and I've had to pay for the reactivation (after 3 years) and there are loads of features that I cannot use (not available on my car) but am forced to purchase the bundle - very annoying.

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
I'm keeping my SL and I've had to pay for the reactivation (after 3 years)
Im curious to know how much it costs and how long you get for that amount? :)
I'm assuming it will be a flat rate for the app regardless of model.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Im curious to know how much it costs and how long you get for that amount? :)
I'm assuming it will be a flat rate for the app regardless of model.
I don't recall the exact number (it is on their site) and is a 3 year deal - but, not really expensive - more about principle. I can only use about 3 out of 7 features (in one of the packages and similar in another) but have to pay for all features even if I cannot use them ---- I'd be happy to pay for a per feature basis. It's a bit like SKY in the old days when my bundle came with kids shows that I'll never watch but I am subsidising the cost.......

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom