Mercedes Sprinter 311 cdi

jimmyjiry

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this site and is wondering if this site is dedicated to Mercedes cars only or van are discussed as well. If van are, then here is my question. I have a Mercedes Sprinter 311 cdi 54 plate. I have just done the service, my friend and myself and I need to reset the counter that goes from telling you when you've got a 1000 miles to drive, counting down until it goes into negative figures, the amount of time to service. I don't know what the name of this service is called but hope someone understand what I am talking about. Please can someone explain how to reset this, ready for my next service. Thank you......

D3AN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180 Esprit
Switch Ignition ON and immediately press button A twice
Switch Ignition OFF
Press and hold button A while switching ignition ON
After 10 seconds the new interval will appear in the display accompanied by a bleep.
Release Button A
Switch Ignition OFF
(Button A will be the button on the left side of the odemetre)
Help that helps

OP
J

jimmyjiry

Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you very much, I tried it and it worked, again thanks.....

erici

Reaction score
Just done similar and it works fine.Thanks for the tip.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom