Mercedes Superscrimpers.

BAZZER1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi AVANTGARDE SELECT
DIY servicing where possible. Certainly the oil changes - yes, you can probably find a chain doing it as cheaply but do you know what's going in? I replaced my "fan" belt last weekend for £15 and well under three minutes; and have replaced the air filter, pollen filter, front discs, cracked mirror indicators, failed tailgate latch, two broken parking sensors, bizarrely-sawn-off scuttle drain pipe and numerous bits of broken rubber and plastic myself, as well as fixing a leaking injector seal.

Not much left to do is there :lol::lol:
BAZZER1

bigtwin

Banned
Reaction score
Buy your thermostat temp sensors from eBay not Dealer - saves £6, or 50%.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
O2 are selling their Broadband and Landline business to Sky.

Upon hearing this news I decided I was going to move as I'm not a Sky customer yet but didn't want to exclude myself from the new customer deals just in case I wanted a TV package in future, so I phoned O2 customer services to get a MAC code.
Upon asking for the MAC code they offered me 12 months free broadband and also £100 credit to my mobile contract to stay with them.

The recommendation to anyone on O2 broadband? If you're staying with them anyway, phone up customer services and say that you want to leave; the number is 0800 230 0202 (drop the first 0 if calling from your mobile) and it's option 1 then 5 then 2 to get to the retentions team

Credit for Mobile now £200 :D:D:D:D:D:D

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Invest in a Pela oil extractor and some tea bags then do all oil changes yourself.

Don't forget ECP forum discount of 25% off most serviceable bits.

Also consider using a battery desulphator especially if like me, you have one of those 110ah batteries. A pound for each 1ah.

It's around 7/8 years old and shows no signs of giving up, ...oh did I really have to go and say that :)

Which one do you use? My 210 CDI had its original battery at 11 years old, finnaly gave up 6 months or so ago.

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Only use 95 ron ordinary unleaded in your '55. Quite a bit cheaper than super unleaded, and no discernible difference in performance, IMHO.

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
put a deisel engine into your SL....ha ha ha ha ha

Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220, Avantgarde, 2008
Have you any contact details
Hi Stuart

Apologises for the late reply with regards to your request for contact details.

EuroMercs website is http://cart.euromercmercedesparts.co.uk/. The landline number is also on the website but it would probably be better if you try Nicks mobile. If you can't see the part you need on his website, give him a call anyway, as he probably has it or can get a hold of it. The Xenon Control unit I needed for my w211 wasn't on the website but I rang him and Nick told me that he had plenty of them.

I think that as Nick does virtually all of the work himself, from sourcing the parts, delivering in person, sending out the parts, answering the phone, listing the parts on his site, he is a bit stretched (!) so it is definitely worth ringing him to see if he has what you need.

As a new member I don't know if I am allowed to give out Nicks mobile on here but if you Private Message me then I can send it to you:)

Hids Direct website is www.hids-direct.co.uk and their number is 0161 793 9236. You can also find them on eBay which you might prefer to use.

GemTech are based near Romford by Gallows Corner, www.gem-tech.co.uk and their number is 01708 346 000.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Plasti-Kote

Plasti-Kote anti-corrosion primer £.99 pence a tin from 99P stores http://99pstoresltd.com/
I suggest forum members particularly with 210's like me should ask for case discounts.:):)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom