Mercedes W203 C coupe mirror and 4 door mirror

platforminc

Reaction score
Hi All,

My mecedes C coupe 2004 NB/S mirror is slightly damaged and i was wondered if i could buy the mirror of a 4 door saloon, would it fit.

thanks

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
All 203 mirrors are the same I believe

OP
P

platforminc

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I only actually need the frame, as som silly i***t pulled mine out for no reason, forced out the cover and the cover can no longer stick onto the frame.

Does anyone know where i can get this from, i saw a complete mirror for £30, was waiting for response and now its gone, but at least now I know so will be on the look out.

OP
P

platforminc

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have placed a bid for a NS mirror on ebay, it came off a coupe, but the seller does not know if its the folding mirrors or not, mine originally isnt folding, my question is, if it turns out to be that the one that i bought it folding, would it still fit onto my coupe and even though if fits, it will not automatically fold as I dont have the button in the car, can i still use my hands to manually fold the mirror ?

In short, is it advisable to buy the folding type even though the car originally didnt have the folding mirrors and what can i ask the seller to look out for in order to differentiate between a folding/non folding mirror.

Thanks.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
All of the mirrors are the same fixing onto the car, folding mirrors can be folded manually

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom