mike brewers merc warehouse???

S

shaggy

i can remember watching wheeler dealers on sky and they did a merc up i can remember him going to a wharehouse for a wing i think?
can anyone remember who & where this warehouse was im sure he sais it was massive with loads of german carparts or have i just been mistaken :roll:

LANDR0VER

Banned
Reaction score
shaggy said:
i can remember watching wheeler dealers on sky and they did a merc up i can remember him going to a wharehouse for a wing i think?
can anyone remember who & where this warehouse was im sure he sais it was massive with loads of german carparts or have i just been mistaken :roll:

Might be wrong but was it not an after market new wing that was fitted to the merc.

Slaphead

Reaction score
shaggy said:

I remember him goingto a massive parts warehouse but it wasn't specifically a Merc one.... that said I have no idea where it was :~/

OP
N

nasher

It was Euro Car Parts, and a pattern part. He had quite a lot of trouble getting the panels to line up.

OP
S

shaggy

mmm :shock:
my mind aint what it was now you come to mention it it wouldn't fit lol
i just thought for some reason it was a merc wharehouse DOH!!
ive always found gsf that bit cheaper than euro well my leeds branch anyway

mike65

Reaction score
Website
www.futuremusiccorp.net
Mike or rather Ed China is doing up a 190 Cossy in the next series, one of the guys over at www.mercedes190.com/ is the lucky chap to have his 2.3 16v as the featured car. Ed will then fix up a slightly tatty example for Mike to sell on.

Mike.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom