Minor body repairs in South Devon

bc100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S205 C250 BluTec Estate 2014
I have some scuffs on a door and small dents to both bumpers and wondered if anyone has any recommendation in the South Devon area.
I dont want to spend too much as the car is getting on a bit but I'll weigh it up after a quote or two.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Two recommendations I've been given are Lloyds at Marsh Mills, Plymouth (I've seen some of his classics/restoration work and it was good); the other is Ocean Body Centre in Plympton.

One other option that may be worth checking out is the place right beside Murray Skoda in Valley Road in Plympton. Probably a little cheaper than Ocean, looks a bit tatty from outside, but they refurbed one of my mum's alloys and did a good job!

(Am on my phone, only just seen your location... those may be too far from you?)

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Try "Prep and Paint" in Torquay on 01803 323 123, he is good and well priced, did my W203 rust issues

OP
B

bc100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Many thanks for the suggestions. I went for JBell's as it is quite close to me. The boys there were very helpful and I will probably go with them as their price was reasonable.
They were surprised at how little rust there was, which is a testament to the previous work I had done a few years ago in Southampton. This will be the last work like this I will have done I think but it is still cheaper than the deprciation on a newer car and as many 203 owners here say, they are good cars.

OP
B

bc100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Just a quick note of thanks again to jBell as the job at Prep n Paint was a good un, and I'll be back to clean up the inevitable Devon Scuffs, as they call them, caused by endlessly reversing back to passing places on the narrow roads around here.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Glad Shannon did his thing well, where are the after pics???

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom