Missing badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Reaction score
I've recently had my MB badge ripped off the front of my 1987 190, where can I get a replacement?? :(

Arnica

Reaction score
If you're an Association Member you can check out the official Mercedes dealer listings in the Members Area, to find your local dealership. Some offer Association Members a discount!

OP
W

Will

Reaction score
Thankyou :)

Evans of Leicester

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk
The price for a new bonnet badge for your 1987 190 is £14.18 inc. VAT. Call Evans of Leicester Parts Department direct on 0116 248 0395 with your credit card details and we'll post it to you this evening. Post and Packaging on this item is complimentary to MBOC members.

Roger

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Well done Evans of Leicester.  Thats what I like to see - a dealer who makes an effort to help for even a small sale.  You now know where you will get service in Leicester.  Read this quick before Man Merc (my boss) thinks we are getting too commercial and scrubs my response off

(Edited by Roger at 2:57 pm on Jan. 4, 2001)

(Edited by Roger at 3:00 pm on Jan. 4, 2001)

OP
W

Will

Reaction score
Thankyou Evans of Leicester, but I have managed to get one from my local dealer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom