ML 270CDI engine problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro pires

New Registration
Reaction score
I have a ML270cdi for a year. It was pretty new but since 2 month ago I started to have engine problems.
When I was driving for a long period in a highway with high speed and I stop my ride for 5 minutes to rest, if I restart the engine and enter the highway again  in the 3th and 4th gear acellarating near 3000 rpm the engine fails power for 3 or 4 times then recovers
The car was already in Mercedes for 5 time they already change everything in the fuel injection system and the car remains the same.
Sometimes worse, entering in engine safe mode sometimes not, others the fail is kept in the computers sometimes not ,I don´t know what to do with the car anymore.
This car must have this kind of problems????????

Best Regards!

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com
Hi Pedro,

Before any body can comment on your vehicle, the fault codes which should be stored in the ECU, need to be read and evaluated. Othere wise its guess work. Although I would of thought the dealers would of gone through all the usual test procedures.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards
Andy@www.mercedesservicing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom