Msaaive Problems Please Help.

Carl-tuesley

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2006
Can any of you Mercedes owners please help? My car is showing all these faults!!

Engune:
2263/ Lin message from component generator faulty faulty message timeout.

2616/ Check component B60 (Exhaust back pressure sensor) . control variation - the exhaust back pressure.

2270/ N14/3 (Glow time output stage) . At least one of the glow plugs is not actuated.

Insturment Panel:
9115/ Control module AAC is not sending any data.

912D/ The preglow lamp is faulty.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
What are the symptoms?
Some faults may old old and not current.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I would surmise that youv'e just bought yourself a new code reader.. and decided to try it out... Not surprising that these faults are logged..
You generally have massive and serious problems when your car is broken down miles from home...
Try cancelling the faults and see what reads after youve driven a few more miles.

OP
C

Carl-tuesley

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2006
No code reader this was from my local garage I took pictures of them! It has definitely lost power and it goes into limp mode, some times it feels like the turbo just stops working! And it struggles to start first time but that's from the faulty Glowplug! I also think it has an electric problem because my break lights keep blowing and my front wipers stop half way on my window when on timed mode, and my seatbelt tensioners on my front seats are playing up! So much is wrong! I'm not sure if something is faulty and it's causeing things to pack up.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
How old is your battery and what is the charging voltage?

OP
C

Carl-tuesley

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320 2006
I have had the car just over 2 years and never change the batterie! I have looked at it may be the original because it's got the Mercedes logo!

Where will I locate the the exhaust back pressure sensor?

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
No code reader this was from my local garage I took pictures of them! It has definitely lost power and it goes into limp mode, some times it feels like the turbo just stops working! And it struggles to start first time but that's from the faulty Glowplug! I also think it has an electric problem because my break lights keep blowing and my front wipers stop half way on my window when on timed mode, and my seatbelt tensioners on my front seats are playing up! So much is wrong! I'm not sure if something is faulty and it's causeing things to pack up.

You do need to find a good indie near to you and let him loose on your car ..it could be something very simple..

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom