My first Mercedes

Lplollypops

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MERCEDES A200D SPORT PREMIUM AUTO 2016
Hi! I've just finalised the purchase of my new (to me) 2016 Mercedes A200d Sport Premium Auto. I'm so excited!

I don't have the full interior spec, and given I'm the most impatient person on the planet I checked one of those sites that show the car spec based on the Vin.

So now there is a big long list of items and I'm not sure if the fact they are there means they are going to be in my car??

Can anyone help? Are those lists accurate?

Thanks
Laura

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Laura, welcome to the forum and the world of MB. Once you have had an MB there is no way back, they are addictive. :)

The VIN decode you have is essentially the factory build sheet so everything listed on there is on your car. :)

You've made a great choice there and we would obviously like to see some piccy's when you have it. :)

OP
L

Lplollypops

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Laura, welcome to the forum and the world of MB. Once you have had an MB there is no way back, they are addictive. :)

The VIN decode you have is essentially the factory build sheet so everything listed on there is on your car. :)

You've made a great choice there and we would obviously like to see some piccy's when you have it. :)
I'm so excited! Thank you for your reply!

It says think like heath front seats and Multifunction Sports Steering wheel.....

Does that mean the flat bottom steering wheel?? Because thats the dream! Lol!

I have a weird love of flat bottom steering wheels!

I should get the car on Friday and will post pictures as soon as I get it.

McDonald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2004

It says think like heath front seats and Multifunction Sports Steering wheel.....Does that mean the flat bottom steering wheel?? Because thats the dream! Lol! I have a weird love of flat bottom steering wheels!

Hi Laura, you'll find lots to love about your new car. Nice to share your enthusiasm.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

It says think like heath front seats and Multifunction Sports Steering wheel.....

Does that mean the flat bottom steering wheel?? Because thats the dream! Lol!

I have a weird love of flat bottom steering wheels!

Do you mean heated front seats ? And yes that is the flat bottom steering wheel. :)

OP
L

Lplollypops

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Do you mean heated front seats ? And yes that is the flat bottom steering wheel. :)
Eeeekkkk!!!! That makes me want to burst!

And yes it was meant to say heated!

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi Laura and welcome to the world of Mercedes. I hope your enthusiasm continues for a long time!

Just hold your excitement a bit about the steering wheel - I have a feeling only AMG Line steering wheels have flat bottoms.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lplollypops

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Laura and welcome to the world of Mercedes. I hope your enthusiasm continues for a long time!

Just hold your excitement a bit about the steering wheel - I have a feeling only AMG Line steering wheels have flat bottoms.
I thought that as well, fingers crossed.

Top Bottom