My SL63 AMG On The Nurburgring

KillerHERTZ

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your Mercedes
W463 G55 AMG
A week ago myself and a mate drove over to Germany for a Lap of the incredible Nurburgring Nordschleife, for my SL63 AMGs first Euro road trip

As some of you will know, I have previously taken both of my CLS's in the past and missed taking the G55 for obvious reasons. The video below is my 2nd Lap while I was there, yes its not fast and does look even slower on video that it actually was, however video doesnt show the G-Forces, the dips and elevation changes which you fight against whilst driving.

The SL performed amazingly, always enough power on tap and did handle amazingly around all corners, The dynamic seat bolsters which inflate on one side to keep you planted actually do help! Only around Brunchen did the rear of the car feel like it was starting to oversteer.

Yes the lap is fairly slow, however I didnt have track insurance and I didnt want to take any stupid risks.

LeU0kJ7.jpg

4a6aH4I.jpg

gFmKFtR.jpg

iOafgNR.jpg

pmx3Bio.jpg

GRUamqX.jpg

10VCdYE.jpg

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom