New brand hits the UK - 4Detailer

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
Best selling brand from Poland now in stock exclusively with Morethanpolish. Available in Poland from almost 300 locations, in the UK from only 1...

Developed with professionals, but without the price tag of exotic brands - prices from £5.99, and bulk 5 litre sizes in stock too, from £23.99 for shampoo, glass cleaner, insect killer.

I've been using most of the products on my own cars since late last year, and a couple of UK detailers have also used them - simply, they do what you'd expect without breaking the bank.

Worth checking out the range here: https://morethanpolish.com/product-category/brand/4detailer/

Attachments

• 4Detailer-Ceramic-QD-1L.jpg
    4Detailer-Ceramic-QD-1L.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4Detailer-Hummer-Iron-1L.jpg
    4Detailer-Hummer-Iron-1L.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 4Detailer-Ultra-Foam-1L.jpg
    4Detailer-Ultra-Foam-1L.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 10

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Detailing products are mind blowing, and probably much the same, I'm sticking with Autoglym, always served me well. :)

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
I have to say, after being in this detailing products business since 2003, that there are such a vast array of products out there as everyones needs, opinions and budgets vary massively, and manufacturers are better at making some products than others.

Experimentation with new brands will bring rewards over sticking to a single brand shelf in your garage, and even the old established brands dont cover all bases, and in some cases, products are a bit tired with unwelcome side-effects, which users put up with until they discover that actually they dont need to.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom