1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW Cabung Competition - August 2020

Discussion in 'Offers & Competitions' started by mark.s, Aug 7, 2020.

1. mark.s

mark.s MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219) MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships

Your Mercedes:
    CLK Cabriolet (W203)

Mercedes-Benz Owners are pleased to work in partnership with John England, creator of Cabung.

Cabung logo.jpg

What is Cabung?

Carbung provides the problem solving solution from your keys, coins, cards or anything else that decides to slip between your front seats and the console. The effort of trying to hook, scoop or grab them out, has been removed thanks to this easy to add device.

After fitting a pair to my own car I can honestly say its a great addition to the car as well as handy.

TO BE IN WITH A CHANGE TO WIN A PAIR OF LEATHER DEBOSSED CABUNGS - Simply tell me the items that seem to go in the gaps of your car, by 31st August.

Winner will be randomly selected from the Forum, club magazine and social media entries.

Even if you don't win John has provide a PROMO CODE "CABMERC" for 15% off....

Good luck. Cabung 4.jpg Cabung 5.jpg Cabung 6.jpg Cabung 1.JPG Cabung 2.JPG Cabung 3.JPG

2. David Marsh

David Marsh New Registration

Your Mercedes:
    GLA 220
    This looks amazing, I had to have my seats taken out to get my mobile back. My clients thought I was ignoring them by not answering my phone. Due to having to wait for the dealer to book my car in, i purchased a cheap 'pay as you go' mobile to cover me. Probably cheaper all round to buy a cabung!

3. GLK

GLK Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    A200 Avantgarde Special Edition Sports Coupé • C169 & smart EQ fortwo 2020 PE
    Had these (well, very similar - black without the cheesy embroidery) in my car for almost five years now - about 3 quid from AliExpress - at least it was, back in December 2015 ...

:rolleyes:

4. Blobcat

Blobcat Moderator

Your Mercedes:
    R171 SLK280 3.0, Land Rover 110 County SW
    The W210 came with them as standard, always liked that as a thoughtful bit of design

GLK likes this.
  5. GLK

GLK Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    A200 Avantgarde Special Edition Sports Coupé • C169 & smart EQ fortwo 2020 PE
    The AliExpress version goes over the seatbelt receptacle too, so even larger area protected, and it moves with the seat.
    Just checked - these are now down to £2.58 ... I overpaid :)

6. Mark A

Mark A Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    08 ML-420CDI, 58 ML-320CDI, 66 CLS-220d
    The fake leather ones are £80 a pair !!