New club and forum member

Karl Stevens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 320 CLASS
Hi my name is Karl I come from Derbyshire I recently brought a 1997 SL320 class which is in need of some tlc but I don't mind I love it its in aquamarine blue which I think is a great colour it is more of a sunday car for me and the missus and even though she is pregnant she loves it, we joined to get information and advice to help turn this great car back to its former glory thanks

McDonald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2004
Welcome Karl, There are plenty of wizard mechanics on this site and loads of enthusiasm for the marque. I hope your car gives you pleasure and great service in equal measure. Best of luck to your wife as your family is underway.

gramey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently none
Hi Karl, welcome to the forum, nice car just don't do what I did and get carried away unless you intend to keep it for some time.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

OP
Karl Stevens

Karl Stevens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 320 CLASS
Welcome Karl, There are plenty of wizard mechanics on this site and loads of enthusiasm for the marque. I hope your car gives you pleasure and great service in equal measure. Best of luck to your wife as your family is underway.
Thank you

OP
Karl Stevens

Karl Stevens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 320 CLASS
Hi Karl, welcome to the forum, nice car just don't do what I did and get carried away unless you intend to keep it for some time.
Thank you I'll be keeping it for a while yet lol

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
Welcome Karl and best wishes to you and family :)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom