New member with tyre wear issues

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2012 estate
Hi I'm looking for some advice, my 2012 E220 Blue efficiency estate is wearing rear tyres on the inside edge only. I have had it digitally aligned by two different garages and both times it is within the Mercedes specification.
Any advice/pointers is appreciated

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome, sadly quite common which is often camber related- wheels in motion (WIM) seem to be the 'go to' place but depends where you are in the country- Avantgarde in Clevedon also are experts

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2012 estate
Welcome, sadly quite common which is often camber related- wheels in motion (WIM) seem to be the 'go to' place but depends where you are in the country- Avantgarde in Clevedon also are experts
Thanks John, did they manage to fix it?, if so what was the prognosis

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
Mercedes need camber bolts fitted so that tweaks can be made to adjust camber to stop tyre wear. Another + 1 for WIM. I have been going to them for good few years for all my Mercs

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom