New member!

Kevr7881

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S320 cdi W220 2000 registered
Hi all! I am a new member, have owned my S320 Cdi for the past 8 years having bought it 'pre owned' in 2009. Fabulous vehicle, I do look after it very well and keep on top of the rust challenge that this generation was unfortunately blighted with. Now approaching 79,300 miles, its in very good condition for a vehicle over 17 years old. Im hoping that i can get to chat with and share information about issues I've had and resolved with my car during ownership. Hopefully I will be able to save other owners time and money as well as get help with any future challenges that may arise. Fabulous vehicle! It still ticks all the boxes for me so I've no intention of parting with it any time soon!

OP
K

Kevr7881

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thank you! Sun is shining, cars already cleaned, now to relax. Hope all members are having a great bank holiday weekend here in the UK. :)

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hello and welcome to the Forum. I too has a W220 like yours, and greatly enjoyed it. Very economical for a car of its size and performance, and very comfortable. To be cherished. :)

OP
K

Kevr7881

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hello and welcome to the Forum. I too has a W220 like yours, and greatly enjoyed it. Very economical for a car of its size and performance, and very comfortable. To be cherished. :)
Agreed! I did have an error message last week on the instrument display 'airmatic, visit workshop'. I went for the front strut sensor connectors, unclipped them, sprayed electrical cleaner into both plug and socket, left an hour to do its cleaning job, popped back together, job done! The electrics are very sensitive and mire than not, I've found poor electrical connections to be the cause of whst could be very expensive dealer repairs. I'm a big believer if passing on information and hopefully will find others on the forums just as like minded. :)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Kev, welcome to the forum :)

OP
K

Kevr7881

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Kev, welcome to the forum :)
Hi! When I get a bit more time I'll try work out the best way to navigate around the site. Hopefully nobody will be offended if I don't respond straight away. :)

Top Bottom