Nox sensor fault

Benz Carl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W213
I’ve just bit the bullet. After ringing around I’m paying approx £1400 for Nox sensor replacement, timing chain and tensioner.

Nox sensor - £660
Timing chain and tensioner - £720

Most places were saying something similar (maybe cheaper replacing Nox but then higher for timing chain) so getting it done.

My car is only a 2014 and it’s been an absolute nightmare with all these repairs. Couldn’t bought a better one with all the extra I have paid. But once done hopefully will last me a few years.

Ps and now I find that the cushion driver side heater doesn’t work but I’m leaving that. :-(
Thank you, so sorry, hope all will be good
My sensor only needs cleaning I think because if I keep the car on a verge or downhill it goes away but can’t find the answer yet of where his position is, and now I discover on your thread that there are 2 nox sensors.
Just refilled the adblue no issues there.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom