Nudge bar for MB ML270cdi, help needed...

si69b

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 CDI
I'm looking to buy a nudge bar for my ml270cdi 2002 model. I've seen one advertised on eBay. The seller says it will fit a MB ML320 year 1998-2002. When I emailed them to ask if it would fit my car they replied that it fits a ml320. I would have thought it would fit my car as well but wanted confirmation that it will fit.
Please help....

brandwooddixon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S63 Coupe 2014
On first glance I would suspect it would too as it's the actual body that you're interested in rather than the engine. Yours is a W163 I think (verifiable by checking the first few digits of the VIN), which was manufactured from 1998 to 2005.

However, there was a facelift model introduced in 2002 which redesigned bodywork for the front.

I would ask the seller to tell you what the part number is and then confirm with MB parts department whether it would fit your vehicle (you'd need to tell them your VIN).

Someone more knowledgable than me may be along soon and give a more definitive answer.

OP
S

si69b

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 CDI
On first glance I would suspect it would too as it's the actual body that you're interested in rather than the engine. Yours is a W163 I think (verifiable by checking the first few digits of the VIN), which was manufactured from 1998 to 2005.

However, there was a facelift model introduced in 2002 which redesigned bodywork for the front.

I would ask the seller to tell you what the part number is and then confirm with MB parts department whether it would fit your vehicle (you'd need to tell them your VIN).

Someone more knowledgable than me may be along soon and give a more definitive answer.

I've contacted the seller and theyve said its not a MB part its not got a part number.
Someone please help!!!!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom