One For Malcolm?

Bossmls

Reaction score
Hi

I suppose I should PM Malcolm but here goes. In reverse the parktronic system warns me by audio but gives no visual bar display. In drive I get audio and bar display as the distance closes......is this correct or should I get a bar distance display in reverese as well as drive? Same car type as yours 2003 SL500. Also the printout of my car - dealer as well as the Russian site shows MP3 enabled cd changer as an accessory code 819 yet it does not play them, dealer seems to think this command does not.....is he right? Any help as always gratefully received.

Regards

Martyn.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi

I suppose I should PM Malcolm but here goes. In reverse the parktronic system warns me by audio but gives no visual bar display. In drive I get audio and bar display as the distance closes......is this correct or should I get a bar distance display in reverese as well as drive? Same car type as yours 2003 SL500. Also the printout of my car - dealer as well as the Russian site shows MP3 enabled cd changer as an accessory code 819 yet it does not play them, dealer seems to think this command does not.....is he right? Any help as always gratefully received.

Regards

Martyn.

Hello young man, you do know that the rear visual display is in the rear behind the seats, and viewed in the rear view mirror, often obscured by the rear draught excluder

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Sorry I pushed the wrong button when putting in the picture.

Re MP3 there could be some issues with the Command 2 I will post back

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 25
OP
B

Bossmls

Reaction score
Thank you for that very basic information.......the display was hidden by the draught excluder, which I have never removed......you would have thought the dealer would have known. after all it has just come back from having new sensors fitted because of my complaint I have outlined to you, and I thought they had not fixed it. Makes you think doesn't it!

Regards

Martyn.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom