open heater (martix) surgery

dpoorsBenz

Reaction score
I have got to change the heater matrix, on me car.

now i'm no fool when it comes to set of spanners and a ratchet,

i was just wondering, knowing that the dash has to come out, what sort of time frame i would be expecting to complete the job in.

i know where all the fitments are and have read the haynes manual to the extent where the ink's started to wear out ;)

any idea's would be greatly appreciated
:)

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
Never done it, but having seen the photos and figuring that you don't want to go at it like a bull in a china shop as you'll want it all to go back in again, plus undoubtably some of the fittings won't come out easily, some stuff will be more complex than the manual suggests etc I'd allow at least 1 day to strip it, 1/2 day for the heater and up to another day for rebuild. A long weekend job basically.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom