Paint/rust repair bodyshop reccomendations?

MarkCL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E320 CDi Avantgarde
Hi all! I'm after a bit of help finding a good paint/body shop to do some minor rust repairs and respray work on my C43.

Anyone with reccomendations for places/people who can do a good quality, reliable job in the South of England, but who don't require a mortgage to pay for it all - not cheap and nasty, just not OMG expensive if you see what I mean? ;) Preferably somewhere around Portsmouth and up as far as Guildford (Surrey) as these are about the limits of how far I want to go really.

Hoping to find someone capable of supplying and fitting things like new genuine trim etc parts if they are necessary - no bodges, it's an AMG and I want to keep things OEM as much as possible. I have one suggestion from Oliver at PCS already but ideally I want some additional choices so that I can compare quotes etc and have some backups in case one place can't fit me in. Thanks in advance :cool:

Cheers,
Mark

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
Shame you arent in Coventry - Frank Brookes must be one of the best around. Going to get my SLK arches done when they get bad

AndrewIles

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 55 AMG
I would recommend R&R Autos in Basingstoke. They are an approved paintshop for MB, BMW & Jaguar.

They might not be the cheapest but the quality of their work is very good.

I had my C32 AMG repaired there for the dreaded rust problem under the MB Warranty.

The Rock

Reaction score
I have used Triangle Sprays in Cadnam twice. Once to replace the front bumper on SLK and once to replace bonnet/front wings on E300TD.
http://www.trianglesprays.co.uk/
The work seems very good.
Do NOT use Apollo in Chichester. Absolutely awful paint job done with megga overspray on wheels and door trim......and the rust came back.......and they stuck the wrong badges on the boot.......and they never cleaned the inside of the car.....and they were a day late returning it.

...and relax....breath in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out.

Rock

OP
MarkCL

MarkCL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E320 CDi Avantgarde
Thanks for the replies so far - I'll definitely check out both of these suggestions :) Anyone with any others feel free to post - the more the merrier!

Cheers,
Mark

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom