Part Number for External Air Temperature Sensor

MykeG

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
AMG C36
I'm trying to get a replacement External Air Temp Sensor for my AMG C36 (1997) and there are different ones available - but I need a part number to order the right one. Any ideas where I might find out the right number? :confused:

davoC220

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 C220 diesel elegance
i just had my outside temp sender fitted last week, when i tried to order 1 they told me they had superceded the part numbers, i'll dig out the packaging and post you the number that was supplied to me, mine is a 96 c220, although mine was a retro fit as well

davoC220

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 C220 diesel elegance
the latest part number is 202 540 0349, and comes as a complete kit with all the different fittings, think if memorys correct i paid £35 on ebay, its bout £80 from the dealer tho

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom