Placebo effect??

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
Took the SL out pretty much all day today. Hadn't done that for ages as lots of my recent journeys have been pretty local. Didn't go that far but was in the car for a few hours.

When I switched the car back on after the first run, I noticed that the height adjustment buttons and the ABC Sport button lit up red and then went out along with the other lights and icons (SRS, roll-over bar, passenger air-bag etc.) Now it does that each time I start it. Never noticed it before, so either I hadn't seen it or its new.

Also, the car seems much smoother now - not the engine, but the way it rides. It seems to be much more supple when going over bumps etc.

Wonder if this is real or just a placebo effect as its been a while since I spent so much time in it in one day?

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Yes the height and mode buttons all light up with engine on. Placebo effect at its finest!

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom