Police producer/ticket- insurance request Q

Chazchuzzlewitt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W/S124 320TE Estate
just a follow up to my other insurance post really- when you're aksed to produce a document at a police station within 7 days and it's taken to be satisfactory do they process it further normally?

I'd never had a producer before and after going to the station with my insurance certificate showing I was able to drive another car with the owner's permission (as it showed up on the police computer at the time of the stop as not owned by me) they just asked to see my insurance document, copied the details from the producer, took down the policy number + details, looked it over and said that was it as i'd produced the documents asked for.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
If taken as ok then not normally a follow up. Just a question did you take your documents to a Police Station in the same force area as you were stopped?

OP
Chazchuzzlewitt

Chazchuzzlewitt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W/S124 320TE Estate
yea, it was Met. Police here in London so it had to be a Met station near where I live.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom