Politics sub forum.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Welcome to the new politics sub forum.

All politics threads will be moved here...so please no more in Benz Bin.

You go in here eyes wide open...if you like to be offended then consider whether or not this is for you.

There will still be moderation so don't go calling each other names or you'll get a week in the cooler.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Good idea Ciaran ....this might be my one and only post in this section but nice to have the Benz bin free for nonsense again!

OP
N

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I'd love to claim the idea...but it was a collective decision.

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Maybe should consider limiting each post to 140 characters - then you would have to think about what you're saying like DT does :)

Last edited:

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
Excellent, now about Diane Abbott I do so hope she is feeling better.

It must have been quite serious to keep her out of the limelight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Excellent, now about Diane Abbott I do so hope she is feeling better.

It must have been quite serious to keep her out of the limelight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It'd be a ****** wide angle lamp you'd need to keep her in the beam too ;)

PovertySpec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDi 07/57
if you like to be offended then consider whether or not this is for you

I like to be offended!

Comes to a pretty pass when politics is ejected from the bin as a pollutant :)

OP
N

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
I like to be offended!

Comes to a pretty pass when politics is ejected from the bin as a pollutant :)

That tends to be because our two resident leftie pinkos like to take ridiculous positions on almost any subject and then get offensive about it. I'm not sure which of them is worse.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
That tends to be because our two resident leftie pinkos like to take ridiculous positions on almost any subject and then get offensive about it. I'm not sure which of them is worse.

Ha sure 'tis only offensive if one can take issue with the content. I dont find you remarks offensive, I find them ..u kno that guy Pat hetic or wotever his name is.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ha sure 'tis only offensive if one can take issue with the content. I dont find you remarks offensive, I find them ..u kno that guy Pat hetic or wotever his name is.

And here he is. Number Two.

Tell me, do you understand the difference between someone talking about you, and about someone who isn't you? I know like your chum you struggle with big words so I'll try to keep it simple.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
And here he is. Number Two.

Tell me, do you understand the difference between someone talking about you, and about someone who isn't you? I know like your chum you struggle with big words so I'll try to keep it simple.

Just seen this post Craig, seems the mods haven't cos if they had and I had pennend it they would have quietly removed it....at your behest no doubt..
How long now before you become a mod and shut the forum down completely.
Until now most of the good, quality, funny and decent member have quietly just left the forum, or refuse to post as guys like you become more prolific and arrogant on the forum.
This is a forum that has always prided itself on helping other members with their Mercedes problems without attempting to put their own arrogance and stamp on thier answers.. Take heed and cool it

Last edited:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You and your chum both follow a very predictable pattern. You take a daft stance, heavily leftist, and troll a response. Almost every time that response is researched and factually correct. You then moby, pick one element of the response and take that as another line of argument, or mock with a "hur hur dumb boy make it all up". Time and again. It makes for a poor way to conduct a discussion because you then descend to more insulting responses and it all spirals down from there.

If you think my response was anything other than cool, or that I call in the mods- like I need someone to fight my battles- then your appreciation of reality is more tenuous than I thought.

Last edited:

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom