Prestige Motors

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Has anyone any experience of Prestige Motors of Hertfordshire based in Letchworth. Considering contacting them re my SL.

Thanks

TheBlimp75

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLS 350 107k
Has anyone any experience of Prestige Motors of Hertfordshire based in Letchworth. Considering contacting them re my SL.

Thanks

No don’t know them but Wayne Gates in Harrow isn’t that far and they are very good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
flowrider

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
No don’t know them but Wayne Gates in Harrow isn’t that far and they are very good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I am aware of Wayne Gates.

OP
flowrider

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Welling Merx in Welling any good ?
Welwyn Merx would be my preferred choice but I think Phil must be having some issues. I've been waiting for a quote for my AC issue for 6 weeks, the brake pedal fix for 2 weeks and despite over that time Phil saying he will call me the next day numerous times I have had no call. I dont know what's going on, I hope Phil's ok.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Welwyn Merx would be my preferred choice but I think Phil must be having some issues. I've been waiting for a quote for my AC issue for 6 weeks, the brake pedal fix for 2 weeks and despite over that time Phil saying he will call me the next day numerous times I have had no call. I dont know what's going on, I hope Phil's ok.
Oh yeah , I’d forgotten you said that the other day .

Welwyn Merx

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.welwynmerx.uk
Your Mercedes
C350cdi Estate (204) CLK230k 2001, SL500 2010

Thanks for your patience, I’ve had a reasonably serious health issue over the past year or so which is finally finishing off after a lengthy series of treatment. I know we have spoken on the phone but it’s been tough dealing with a few things as I’ve had a lot of daily appointments in hospital to attend. Plus medication has been hard to get adjusted to but I’m almost clear now.

Last edited:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom