Qestion about Exterior mirror housing Part number A2128100079

nuvolablue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
On order W176 A180 cdi AMG Sport
Hi all.
I am interested in buying the black mirror housings for when my new A Class arrives. (I couldn't afford the £1,000 night package option !:()

a2128100079_big.jpg

The part number is A2128100079, and I have taken this directly from the Accessories website
http://www.mercedes-benz-accessorie..._home/mba/home/accessories/configurator_.html

My question is: Are these designed to fit over the top of the existing (body coloured) mirror housings ? Or are they meant to be replacements ?

If they are replacements, does anyone know if they are difficult to fit ?

Thanks ever so much.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I would imagine they replace the original, you could have the existing re sprayed much cheaper

OP
N

nuvolablue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
On order W176 A180 cdi AMG Sport
I would imagine they replace the original, you could have the existing re sprayed much cheaper

Hi Yes I think you're right, I was thinking exactly the same; may as well respray.

Does anyone know what the paintcode would be ? ........I saw some on an obsidian black car, and the mirrors look to be more of a high gloss - same colour as the B pillar.

Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited:

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom