1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qestion about Exterior mirror housing Part number A2128100079

Discussion in 'Bodywork, Tyres, Wheels & Trim' started by nuvolablue, Nov 2, 2012.

1. nuvolablue

nuvolablue Member

Your Mercedes:
    On order W176 A180 cdi AMG Sport
    Hi all.
    I am interested in buying the black mirror housings for when my new A Class arrives. (I couldn't afford the £1,000 night package option !:()

a2128100079_big.jpg

The part number is A2128100079, and I have taken this directly from the Accessories website
    http://www.mercedes-benz-accessorie..._home/mba/home/accessories/configurator_.html

My question is: Are these designed to fit over the top of the existing (body coloured) mirror housings ? Or are they meant to be replacements ?

If they are replacements, does anyone know if they are difficult to fit ?

Thanks ever so much.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    I would imagine they replace the original, you could have the existing re sprayed much cheaper

3. OP
    nuvolablue

nuvolablue Member

Your Mercedes:
    On order W176 A180 cdi AMG Sport
    Hi Yes I think you're right, I was thinking exactly the same; may as well respray.

Does anyone know what the paintcode would be ? ........I saw some on an obsidian black car, and the mirrors look to be more of a high gloss - same colour as the B pillar.

Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012