R230 PSE pump outlets and cable runs from engine bay and boot into the cabin

gez

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL350; R231 SL400 (SOLD), W211 E320 CDi Estate (SOLD), R129 Brabus SL500 (should not have SOLD)
1. The PSE pump in my 2008 facelift SL is cycling every few seconds, so presumably I have an air leak or leaks.
The boot soft close plus both doors operate normally, however the glovebox does not unlock via the central locking and as the centre console lock is defective it also may not be operating correctly.
I'm not particularly bothered about the internal storage areas locking, so rather than strip the interior out to trace for the leak I will be OK to plug the pipes at or near the pump, starting with the glovebox feed, however, is there a map of which PSE pump connector goes to which lock and also does anyone know the gauge of the pipes so I can get the right size plugs?

2. I need to run some cables from both the engine bay and the boot into the cabin for 2 x CTEK charger extension cables, rear dashcam plus I'm also planning to add a reversing camera to the NTG2.5 head unit after coding from Commandonline. Are there existing channels or ducts for ease of use and where are they located?

Thanks in advance for info.

Top Bottom