And if it is done is it safe
thanks,
wraggy:confused:

GCLTuning

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.gcltuning.co.uk
Hi you would be looking @ 15 BHP & 20nm (Custom) ... These are not the most fantastic gains due to the pulley ... if you had the pulley upgrade you would be looking at substantial amount of extra power ...

Kind Regards Gary @ GCL Tuning

L4FOU

Reaction score
Hi GCLTuning

I'm also considering a remap of my C180 (2001 naturally aspirated - really sucks) and understand the gains are barely worth it but have not heard of the pulley upgrade. Can you say more and the cost please??

thanks

GCLTuning

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.gcltuning.co.uk
L4fou

The pulley upgrade would not be applicable to this vehicle... Gains wise you would be looking at 10 BHP and 15 NM.

Please be aware the gains are very low for both performance and economy due to being a N/A vehicle

Many Thanks Tony @ GCL Tuning

Milwatch126

Reaction score
N.Ireland : Car, 2001 w203, C class Coupe,1998cc
New here!

Hi
New here and to MB's, I also own a w203, 2001, C-class coupe, 1998cc, 16v, 129 BHP.
This car is not my last Mercedes but,whats method of getting a bit more performance form her,iam very happy with the cars looks and ride but she is just so slow from ths take off and overtaking.
Would a re-map give any noticed driving plesures or is it possible to have a Kompressure fitted.
If any one has any expertise or experience please let me now

kind regards,
Michael

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom