Replacing EQC with an E class

Cleck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EQC 400
My EQC company car goes back in 6 weeks and I've decided to replace it with a diesel used E class (read into that what you will!).

I would have prefered petrol, but I can't run to (or justify) an E63/E43 and the E200 just strikes me as underpowered. So I'm looking at an 18/19 E220d (pr even E300d, if I can land on one at the right price), but I was wondering if there is any difference between MY18 and MY19 that any of you are aware of. I would generally try to get the newest I can within my budget, but a MY19 with the premium plus pack seems to be similar in price to an MY19 without. since my last E class was a bog standard, I quite fancy the bells and whistles of the premium plus.

I appreciate that there are those who would say it's just more to go wrong, but I'm willing to accept that because I'm very shallow and I like to have some toys.

Any thoughts?

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I went for Premium Plus on my GLC if that helps ;)

PS a separate thread with your views on the EQC would be interesting

OP
C

Cleck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EQC 400
I went for Premium Plus on my GLC if that helps ;)

PS a separate thread with your views on the EQC would be interesting
Premium Plus certainly feels like the right way to go, but what does the Plus add on to Premium? I started an EQC thread on here and it has been moved to the appropriate EQ forum, although I haven't updated it since a month after I got the car. I'll put on an update with my thoughts later today.
I think MY 18 is when they went over to the more modern digital dash (got rid of the I-pad type thing). Premium plus is the way to go :)
So I won't gain anything by going MY19 over MY18 in regards tech etc?

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Premium Plus certainly feels like the right way to go, but what does the Plus add on to Premium? I started an EQC thread on here and it has been moved to the appropriate EQ forum, although I haven't updated it since a month after I got the car. I'll put on an update with my thoughts later today.

It can be very model dependent - for mine it just added Comand and Burmester sound but I really wanted Comand

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus

I think it's model dependant but on my CLS I think "Plus" adds electric memory seats, HK audio upgrade, power boot, Sunroof, maybe LED headlights and of course smugness :)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom