Rust Proofing Service - any good?

gre1591

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 Auto (1995)
Looks like they use allot of Waxoyl which is good stuff. I remember purchasing a new Triumph Spitfire back in 1974 and being young and daft it was going to last forever and I was going to make sure it did .I made a pump to pump the Waxoyl into it and onto it out of an old oil fired pressure jet burner pump and jet assembly. Boy did I soak that spitfire in Waxoyl .In the doors in the chassis in everything. Well to cut along storey short I couldn’t get away with the crude chassis and scuttle shake of the Spitfire and after about eight months i sold it privately to a local gentleman for his wife. She became a bit of a recluse and nether she or the car was seen out in public again. I think it just sat in the garage .Then about 1994 in a local auction lo and behold here is my old spitfire with maybe another few hundred miles on the clock in totally perfect condition, and I mean perfect, no rust period –truly as new. The Waxoyl had certainly done its job and was still apparent on all the areas I had coated it on after those 20 years. Admittedly 20 years of doing very little but it did convince me that Waxoyl was really good stuff.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
One cannot argue with that gre1591 it is really good

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom