S211 tailgate trim clips

G

grey.skipper

I've just found that some of the clips in the velour trim cover on the tailgate are missing. I think the previous owner did replace some of them as the remaining ones are not matching. Could someone please find out for me the part number so I could make inquiries with the dealer. Thanks.

photo1_zpsdb505569.jpg
[/IMG]

photo4_zps6448dacd.jpg

photo5_zps0e95eaa6.jpg

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Just go to your dealer,,,he will have the parts number and probably have them in stock, if he has to order them he will want your VIN number in full

Troon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A big one
In total, you have:

4 off A2309900092-9051 (the big ones in the velour in pic 2)
8 off A1409900592-9051 (the little ones in the plastic on pic 2)

OP
G

grey.skipper

Thank you very much for your replies!

OP
G

grey.skipper

I just thought that while ordering those clips from the dealer I might as well replace another broken plastic trim bit in the boot. Would be grateful if someone could help me out with the part number. I assume I can just pull it out and replace it once I've got the part (your advice is much appreciated). Many thanks.
The broken one
photo1_zpse795bc0d.jpg

The opposite side
photo2_zps09bc7917.jpg

Troon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A big one
Sorry about the delay, Christmas and all that.

Just looked on EPC, and the parts seem to be:

A211 692 03 59 trim ring belt outlet third row left
A211 692 04 59 trim ring belt outlet third row right

Your broken one is on the right-hand side (convention is for vehicle facing forwards, if there's any ambiguity), and you'll need to append "9B51" for anthracite colour.

Inchcape appear to be listing these for £3.35 which seems a little less than I'd expect.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom