Smoking gun

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
I'll give a small example; MB finally MOT'd my car on the 7th of May and informed me of that fact on the 6th of May.

Think about it:)

Perhaps they're about to add time travel to their portfolio? :D

Now I have the information I was seeking, it is Mondial, another multi-national, turn to be asked some searching questions, the first letter goes off tomorrow morning and the papers go into the Court to synchronize the effect.

I have had almost four years to prepare for this scenario and I have not wasted the time.

Just make sure you post the details, I can hardly wait to read that story. :D

stevesey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C240 Sport 98
Now the locals have go to St James's/Mayfair to dine. It now impossible to have aftenoon tea at the Ritz, not even a cup in the lobby:( So its now F&M amongst the shoppers.
How about the Cavendish for afternoon tea - very quiet when we went last.

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
How about the Cavendish for afternoon tea - very quiet when we went last.

Yes, but, for people watching the Ritz was better, its the same with the Royal Courts of Justice, when there is a high profile case, walk in and go to the café there, and then sit in the hall and watch the real life drama.

Before all the security you could do the same at the Palace of Westminster, walk in with an envelope address to a Peer, then have tea!

At present I am going to the Court causal, jeans and open neck shirt, but, soon it will be time to break out the Armani:)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom