Sprinter owner

SARbouy

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1999 Sprinter 410D
Hi,

We are the new owners of an old (1999) Sprinter 410D horsebox conversion, looking for several bits of advice.

Just so I look for the right areas to post (I know some people can get upset when you’re not in the right area!), is there a specific “Van/Sprinter” section or are there just general areas covering all types/models? Or is this forum more for cars?

My first objective is to try and find a handbook (original/copied/e-version), as MB cannot help!

Thanks in advance, Tim

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome,

No model specific areas, just pick from one of the technical areas (not DIY as that is for "How to" guides) and post your thread.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. :) I'll leave the Administrators to answer your query but there is a Technical area where all can be discussed and there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here :)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom