SRS warning-C320cdi

realslimshady

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320 cdi 2005
Hi. I have what started off as intermittent, but is now a constant SRS warning light, and message about visiting the dealer, but ONLY when there is no-one in the front passenger seat...so I'm thinking it's a sensor in the seat perhaps?
Is this now an MOT fail?
Cheers.

OP
R

realslimshady

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320 cdi 2005
More info. Mot passed and fault check reported as 'passenger seat/child seat detection fault'
Or words to that effect. Anyone got any advice?

Patman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C320 Saloon S203 C200K Estate
My 2002 C320 has a (very) intermittent SRS warning problem. It usually manifests itself on the first startup of the day and is apparently related to the seat pad sensor in the front passenger seat.

I have been reading through this thread and it seems to have some useful guidance in relation to the passenger seat sensor issue.

A

andy@pcd-ltd

How do you know it is related to the seat pad sensor

Have you had the fault codes read

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom