The Mudflaps are on 2012 sport plus

ioweddie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W205 AMG Sport Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
They came today, fitted the fronts quite easily, just turned the wheels on full lock, cleaned the area first then prised out the two plastic rivets as per instructions supplied, positioned one flap, refitted the plastic rivets through the flap, pushed on the two clips and fitted one self tapping screw, repeat for the other side. Pretty good fit to the amg bumpers and look good, they come with little protective plastic bits so no metal parts of the car are damaged during fitting, I smeared the rear of the clips in heavy grease as well just in case.
The rears are a bit harder as the wheels have to come off, and involves three u shaped clamps with 10mm a/f bolts, I found it best to secure the middle one first to get the position correct on the amg rear bumper shape, then fit the top one and nip up, finally the bottom one, tighten them all up in turn till the fit is as neat as possible, replace wheel and repeat for the other side. I found the drivers side rear was not quite as good a fit as the rest but did it a couple of times and it is still not perfect, I may add a little black sealer to fill in the small gap in one area, maybe I'm being to fussy as the look good and I hope the car will stay cleaner a bit longer now they are on. Well worth £35
I'll post some pictures once I've cleaned the car at the weekend. Eddie

asinrutee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class coupe 2012
is this on a saloon or coupe, I have 2011 c class coupe and I am stuggling to find any mudflaps that will fit

Top Bottom