ChrisKnottIns

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisknott.co.uk
Your Mercedes
na
This club is highly valued in the Chris Knott family - producing one of the highest numbers of quote requests from all of our 200+ car club partners and enthusiast groups. Thank you for trying us when your car insurance is due for renewal - you're one of the best!

The good news for you as a member is that we're coming out best on 3 in 10 of the quotes offered - not many providers can claim to have that level of success! That will be down to price of course but also because we know from feedback that our service levels are valued. People like the person to person approach - the fact we're accessible and they can speak to a human (even out of hours on social media often).

Essentially the message is give is a call for your car insurance as there's a really good chance we'll be your best option and, even if we can't quite get there on price, the service that sets us apart might be worth a little extra. If you love your car, give it the protection it deserves.

With Chris Knott's insurer partners you can also request that any repairs are carried out by your local garage or preferred Mercedes bodyshop if you like.

When you go ahead, you benefit the club too as we give back a large percentage of our earnings on every policy sold/renewed (and that doesn't cost you anything - it comes out of our share from the insurer).

You can call us FREE on 0800 028 6463 or we can call you if you complete brief details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/carquote/?ref=530 - you can even select the best time for the call if you use the pop-up widget on that page instead.

best,
Nick

PS. Don't forget to take part in our virtual #showandshine competition on social media (find us at @ChrisKnottIns).

Just some of that feedback I mentioned:

"Excellent customer service and a great price, undercut my previous insurer by £70 and got better cover with lower excess, brilliant!!" Simon, Trustpilot

"Great service, despite numerous tweaks to my policy, there was no problem and very competitive price." dave21120, Trustpilot

"Excellent. This was my first contact with Chris Knott Insurance after 42 years of driving, I wish I had found them sooner, all my needs were catered for regarding my classic car insurance and at a reasonable price, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable, would highly recommend them." Keith Brooker, Trustpilot

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom