Thoughts on a 190 Cosworth 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviet

Reaction score
I have the chance of buying a totally standard "G" plate 190 cosworth 2.5. I was thinking about buying it and running it for six months and then selling it on for a profit as I think I'm getting a bargain. Could someone tell me what they think the value of this car is ? It is silver with a full black leather interior 107k miles FSH (part merc) 3 owners and is in absolutely mint condition.

barrie

Reaction score
Be careful as these cars can be expensive to fix,why is it so cheap?
When were the valves last adjusted?(10 hour job) Is the SLRS working?
Full or half leather? Air con fitted and working?

Cars are only for sale for a reason and although I don't know what price you are talking about, don't look for a profit when selling, if you get one it's a bonus

I was offered a G 2.5 almadine,full leather,aircon,leccy seat,uprated brakes, owned by a MB tech for 8 years, for £2500 but he was selling cos too much was needing done on it

Bazza

OP
S

steviet

Reaction score
I should have mentioned that the current owner works in my office so I know the car has been very reliable and hardly used since he bought 2 1/2 year ago covering only 7K miles.It has full leather/elec seats but I am not sure about air con. Sounds as though it might not be a bargain at £2K but it is in exceptional condition. He is only selling it because his wife now has medical problems now and needs an automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom