Touring: Loch Lomond East

LTD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220 CDi Coupe Sport
I had great fun in a power boat two years back on loch Lomond. It lets you see it in a completely different prospective.

So does climbing the surrounding hills.

There are some amazing views to be had from some of the local highspots. The view from The Cobbler down the lochs is incredible.

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
Interesting comments about the Falken tyres. I had Falken 452's on 19" Rims on the BMW and they were much quieter that the Conti's that they replace. Only sold it last week. I do not remember what is on the E 500 that I'm collecting later today.

OP
st4

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
  • Banned
Interesting comments about the Falken tyres. I had Falken 452's on 19" Rims on the BMW and they were much quieter that the Conti's that they replace. Only sold it last week. I do not remember what is on the E 500 that I'm collecting later today.

At speed my winter tyres are quieter than the continentals. Low speeds they grumble but once cruising they're good and economy hasn't dipped.

I'll do another thread once I finish my Glencoe pics.

This car just keeps on giving and giving...

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Beautiful pics as usual Steve :D

I get my socks from either M&S or Next :lol:

woodley_bob

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E220 Bluetec estate (2016)
Tesco socks holding up well btw. Got a pair soaked yesterday in Rannoch Moor mud. Dried nice and quick ;)

Sounds like you gave them the Scottish test! What a lovely set of pics and a nice story. Good to hear that there is still fun in going for a drive!

I find that the fun starts north of Glasgow, which is a bugger as it's 400 miles north of here! Roll on next time over the border!

OP
st4

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
  • Banned
Sounds like you gave them the Scottish test! What a lovely set of pics and a nice story. Good to hear that there is still fun in going for a drive!

I find that the fun starts north of Glasgow, which is a bugger as it's 400 miles north of here! Roll on next time over the border!

Every drive up here bar going to work is a fun drive. Nice roads, sparse population, heaven on earth.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom