Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Yes. A disgraceful video that Youtube should be ashamed to air. Michelle Obama carried herself very well during Barack Obamas tenure.

I see the video was made by the America Republic Militia Service.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Or;

Internet troll - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ...
‎Usage · ‎Origin and etymology · ‎Trolling, identity, and anonymity

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Or;

Internet troll - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ...
‎Usage · ‎Origin and etymology · ‎Trolling, identity, and anonymity

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It astounds me that on the one hand there are so many PC rules that stop people complaining e.g.: you can't say "the bins weren't emptied this week" in case it gives offence to 'Domestic Surplus Control Operatives' or something like that, but people can get away with things as offensive as this - which frankly aren't even amusing. And yes, having had the First Lady position thrust at her, she certainly did carry herself with diplomacy and tact.

- I have wondered - as their girls have grown up a lot, if she might now have an urge towards a political career?

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
It should be pointed out that Michelle Obama is as experienced a politician as her husband...

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Well, she's a lawyer but not a politician ?

Strange similarity to that other woman.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
i think most people who are in the public eye and have experienced these cretins will not lose any sleep over them.

The pursuit of the young and naive is more of a problem.

I cannot imagine Michelle sparing a moment of her time for this rubbish.

Despite the faux horror from Clinton and Obama about Trumps "locker room talk" I think they probably laughed in private at the opportunity to knock him publicly.

I have heard and experienced far far worse from women than Trumps juvenile meanderings.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
and that makes this ok?

It makes it no more or less than what comes with the territory in this game. Certainly it's far less than what the Obamas have done. Proven masters of character assassination over a long time.

OP
prwales

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
  • Banned
It makes it no more or less than what comes with the territory in this game. Certainly it's far less than what the Obamas have done. Proven masters of character assassination over a long time.

So I take it you think such personal attacks are ok, and as such you should be ashamed of yourself

Vehementi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 AMG Sport Edition Coupe (C204), 2011, 2.2 CDI
That's not 'Trolling' at all, that's just an outright derogatory attack. :-?

There's no true definition of 'Trolling' as it's the term has been chucked about like a rag doll. As this thread is evident of the aforementioned.

Gone are the days when (What I would call) 'Trolling' would be posting a fake news article which you know is horse sh*t, yet people would still argue over it believing it to be real.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
So I take it you think such personal attacks are ok, and as such you should be ashamed of yourself

Leaping to conclusions again Tovarisch. I didn't say that did I? You should be ashamed of yourself. You took it wrong.

What I said is, in that game- politics- such personal attacks come with the territory. This sort of thing is not exactly unknown anywhere else is it?It could be seen as receiving her just desserts; she and her husband have certainly made it their business to trash the professional and personal reputations of a significant number of White House staffers whose faces "didn't fit".

No I don't condone it, but politics is a game where there are no holds barred, including this one. It should also be pointed out that certainly over the pond, the Democrats have become past masters at character assassination through the press over the last few decades, this is their bread and butter. They don't seem to like the return fire much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom