tune to air - now gets a baby brother for wireless car play

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
viseeo alongside its phone adaptors, were one of the first to support add-ons to get Bluetooth music streaming (with its very good tune 2 air device). looking for support stuff on an old mbu3000 phone adaptor, I went on their website and came across a new tune 2 xxxx device that takes the world from Merc's duff wired apple car play to grown up car play

Last edited:
OP
B

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
someone moved the post to a section many with car play will never see it exist... but there we go

£299 does seem pricey, but then decent integration, sound quality and reliability does seem to register as important to many people

The number of forums where some guy buys a cheap nasty bodge up from ebay and then hacks up the dash and the cars wiring loom to get some form of badly integrated BT aux input is very much alive and well. Further down the link it claims everything on the car works as if its still wired in. Which I doubt is the case with many.

jimbg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Estate 2020 220d Prem Plus
I think the others have been around for over a year and get good reviews, they all seem to work the same way.

The only issue I have seen raised is not about sound quality but running several apps at once, i.e. Spotify and Google Maps.
Some of these devices cannot both handle the music streaming and map updating without introducing lag.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom