Turbo boost pressure 2015 e220

Willsmith

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 amg 2015
Hi everyone hope you are all well. I have a question hope someone can answer this. I have a stage 1 remap on the car and all drives well however i got the torque app and connected it to my phone to check boost pressures. I dont have any error lights on dash but the car at full boost seems to read a max of 23 psi does anyone know if this is normal my car is the 177bhp 2015 e220 om651 with the vnt turbo setup not twin turbo. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OP
W

Willsmith

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 amg 2015
Hi everyone hope you are all well. I have a question hope someone can answer this. I have a stage 1 remap on the car and all drives well however i got the torque app and connected it to my phone to check boost pressures. I dont have any error lights on dash but the car at full boost seems to read a max of 23 psi does anyone know if this is normal my car is the 177bhp 2015 e220 om651 with the vnt turbo setup not twin turbo. Thanks in advance

supernoodle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2005 2.1D
Not sure why the app is be reporting psi as I'm sure ECU reports in kpa or hpa. Anyway, assuming that's a gauge pressure, 23psi or 1.6bar doesn't sound unreasonable for such a diesel. No idea what the remap claims to do though.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom