Tyre pressures - 'C' Class 7J x 205/60 x 15?

tom7035

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the recommended tyre pressures for 7J x 205/60 x 15 as fitted to a 1994 -2000 'C' Class (I believe)?
Reason I ask is I've acquired and fitted alloys of this size & type to mine (below) which had standard steels size 6.5J x 195/65 x 15's with recommended standard load pressures of 29 lbs/sq in. F & R.
Do I stick with this pressure or that of the former?
Thanks, Tom.

Scratchit

Reaction score
As far as I know you use the tyre pressures specified for the car. I got bigger alloys for my CLK and they came with the tyre pressures set as specified in the car manual.

Myros

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R107, S211, R170, C219
standard works fine Tom

as I have made the same change as you. In fact, I'm running the rears just a touch softer at 2.1 bar, rather than the 2.2 the tankflap says. I found the back just a bit too firm at 2.2. 2.0 on the fronts is spot on. I have Michelin Pilot Premacies all round.
I like the Barum Bravuris I've just put on the SL. Definite contenders when the Pilots come to be retired.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom