UK Get together in APRIL 2002 - who wants to meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave elcome

Reaction score
UK Get together in APRIL 2002

David.

Best wishes also. By the look of the BBC weather forecast, we had all better bring our waterproofs!! typical, we wait months for this big day, what does the good old British weather do..........

OP
K

Koolvin

Reaction score
Website
www.mbclub.co.uk

who cares!!! it always fusking rains in the UK :S

dave elcome

Reaction score

I wonder how many thousands of gallons of water will be used this Saturday, by members washing their cars prior to the meet?????

Shude

Reaction score
Website
www.c230k.co.uk

Quote: from dave elcome on 6:40 pm on April 25, 2002

I wonder how many thousands of gallons of water will be used this Saturday, by members washing their cars prior to the meet?????

I think I'll just wait for the rain to stop then run around with a chamois :biggrin:

Matt Crooke

Reaction score

:angry:

I shall be armed with my trusty bottle of T-Cut on saturday as well....as the good woman decided to drag the rear quarter across the driveway gate on the way in last night :(

she will be there on Sunday, so you can all make her feel bad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom