Unable to acess DSB

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this but was wondering if someone could assist me?

I am trying to find out my service history for my C-Class but can't access the DSB at all, can't seem to get the website to do anything.

I have never actually checked but was told it has full service history online. Would anybody be able to check and possibly email the service history to me?

MY VIN is: WDD2043032G102423. It's W204 C-Class coupe.

My email is

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
The dsb website is for workshops and main dealer and requires registration as such through mb :(

I'll try and look tomorrow

OP
F

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204
Oh thanks for that information I didn't realise that. Is there no way for me to access the service history? It did come with a generic service book with 1 stamp at 50k but I have nothing from previous to this, hoping it's all online.

Thanks for that, appreciate the help.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Oh thanks for that information I didn't realise that. Is there no way for me to access the service history? It did come with a generic service book with 1 stamp at 50k but I have nothing from previous to this, hoping it's all online.

Thanks for that, appreciate the help.
I believe you can get it through the Mercedes.Me web portal for which you have to register. You won’t get any of the online access for a 2013 car but you should get the service history.

OP
F

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have tried to use this website but it isn't bringing anything up for me - says service history is unavailable at the moment.

OP
F

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204

Something went wrong​

We are experiencing some issues getting this information for you. Please come back later

This is what it is saying when I try to access the information on the mercedes.me site

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
That’s not unusual with Mercedes website, can be quite intermittent, but have just checked and mine is showing on the Dashboard under Maintenance and Services.

Try phoning the Mercedes.Me helpline, from the car if you have an “i” button. They were very good when I called them with a technical issue.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
If you can't wait for Alex to reply with the info you require (post#2) take your V5 and some id to your main dealer who will be able to print out all service history done by main dealers and indies that registered the info on the data base in the past.

OP
F

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204
Hi guys thanks for replying. Unfortunately my nearest Mercedes garage is about an hour away but I can try that next weekend if need be. Thanks for your help

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
PM Me your email address

E: Just saw it in the first post, have sent it to you and edited our your email address to save you getting spammed.

OP
F

fergusw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 2013 W204
Thanks Alex, all sorted now everybody thanks for the help.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom