Very happy with this man's work....

hmang

Reaction score
Hello all ,

I'll be selling my S class soon , but was aware that the many (7 or so) car park door dents were spoiling both the value and desirability.

I bumped into a chap at a petrol station near Heathrow, and after a chat he popped out all the dents perfectly there and then . You would never know

He was a total stranger to me until last week. He operates mobile based north london but different areas on different days .

Good man ,I say.....

His name is Sav......short for something no doubt
Masterdent 07971 543545

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Hello all ,

I'll be selling my S class soon , but was aware that the many (7 or so) car park door dents were spoiling both the value and desirability.

I bumped into a chap at a petrol station near Heathrow, and after a chat he popped out all the dents perfectly there and then . You would never know

He was a total stranger to me until last week. He operates mobile based north london but different areas on different days .

Good man ,I say.....

His name is Sav......short for something no doubt
Masterdent 07971 543545

Saviour..in your case lol.....

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom