Vito windscreen wipers

Glennr

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 cabrio 2002, Vito 109 CDi 2005
Hi all

Have had my Vito (2005 109CDi) for a few months now and the wipers could do with replacing soon. However, they have the washer nozzle on the wiper itself, and I was wondering if this comes off to fit on a new standard wiper, or if the wiper and washer come as a unit. The present ones are MB branded so I am thinking they may be dealer only. My local motor factor could not help. Any suggestions? Thanks

newvitoowner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito 112cdi 2002
Just wondering the same thing one of mine is missing and I co I ld do with a replacement

Ricardo_e220

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R170 SLK230k 1999
Have a try putting your reg into euro car parts site, might give you some options. I have seen versions for other cars and vans, some are attached to the new one, others you move then little spray bar thing.

zenman63

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63 AMG slk 350 slk 55 AMG
I have some after market blades I removed from mine, utter rubbish, just go to MB parts and be done with it, just over £30 the pair for the late banana type.
You can have the old blades just cover post and there yours, pm me.

hmang

Reaction score
bosch twin 703s
1x 28"
1x 26"
squirters and aerofoil blades fitted.
try euro car parts or ebay sometimes cheaper

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom