W124 Free facelift upgrade anyone? South UK

Roost

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 e320 Coupe
Hi All,

New member here - I recently bought a 1993 320 coupe, but I'm planning to swap the bonnet, grill and lights back to the pre-facelift.

Firstly.. has anyone done this that can give me any pointers? (I'm 99% sure the fixings, wings, fit against the bumper is the same but appreciate if anyone in the know can confirm)

Also a long-shot but does anyone South UK / Surrey area have a grey pre-facelift that would like to straight swap parts with me to save buying and selling?

Thanks!

R

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Hi All,

New member here - I recently bought a 1993 320 coupe, but I'm planning to swap the bonnet, grill and lights back to the pre-facelift.

Firstly.. has anyone done this that can give me any pointers? (I'm 99% sure the fixings, wings, fit against the bumper is the same but appreciate if anyone in the know can confirm)

Also a long-shot but does anyone South UK / Surrey area have a grey pre-facelift that would like to straight swap parts with me to save buying and selling?

Thanks!

R
Hi roost welcome.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Ask Cole at MBS, he’s a forum member and an Indy in Southampton. He has or had a 124 coupe.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom